Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In Memory by Melissa Traboulsi



The memory of your presence
I still see and feel your soul around me
Sharing our memories together
Growing up together
Playing and running around
Always supporting me with my decisions.
Giving me hope when I needed it
The comedian who always found a way to cheer me up
The lover of life and giving hope
Who feels the need to take care of those in need
Who needs to always make others happy
Who gives all she can to others
Who fears making someone sad or hurting others
Who would lie to always see others happy
She’s my hero/role model/ best friend and Grandmother
Grandma,
You might be gone from Earth, but I know you are in heaven watching over me.  And in return to all the happy memories that you left me, I write this to tell you that I will never bury my memory of you.  Always in my heart, always in my thoughts.
Love Granddaughter,
Melissa Traboulsi

 

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like a remarkable grandmother. I can see why you miss her, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete