Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Valentine's Day by Donald Owens




I was at home watching TV on Valentine ’s Day when I heard a light knock at the door. I nervously went and peeked out the window. When I opened the door and looked around all I found was a Valentine’s Day card sitting on my welcome mat. I reached down to pick it up when I noticed a car speeding away. I tried to catch a glance of the car but bushes on the corner made the car hard to see. I then picked up the card and opened it to a really long note which started off by saying I hope you like this card. It then continued by saying I see you around a lot but I never say anything because all I can do is smile. She said you probably noticed me a lot first being around so if you know who I am please don’t turn me down. Would you be my valentine? 


1 comment: