Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lost and Found by Danijela Zivajinovic



Those sparkling blue eyes caught my attention as I stared into them and found my soul mate. Everything he is makes me feel beautiful deep inside my heart. I didn’t think he existed until I traveled deep blue seas into the heavens of love. The moment he talked, I found a reason to live. I knew at this moment that I loved him than. I love him now. I love him always. I love him forever. I love him in the future. He is my destiny and the love of my life. When two people are meant to be, it fills up your soul. With him, I feel complete like my whole world fell into piece. True love is acceptance. True love is when him and I are together. I love the little things he does. I love the way he looks at while he thinks I am not watching. Sometimes I wonder how I could have gotten so lucky to call him mine. He is a part of me and there is no turning back. Even the distance can’t separate us. No matter what happens, nothing will change. He loved me for 145 years and still does. Back than, I swore to myself I never loved him because I feared love. I new understood it and so I ran for an escape. If I knew than hat I know now, I wouldn’t have been in denial. The truth is deep down, I am in love with him. I hope he doesn’t hate me when he finds out.

Sincerely
Katerina Piersalvore


On a dark cold starry night, a woman named Katerina went in search for her beloved Damonian. There are a lot of things left unsaid between them. Kat knew she had to do the right thing by all means. Damonian had hope and never gave up on the fight for love because this woman is worth everything. He loves her more than anything and anyone in the word and more than she will ever know in any lifetime. Things were different and changing. She came across a cabin in the woods. Hesitantly walking up the front door steps leading to the main door, at first, she didn’t feel comfortable knocking. A few minutes passed by and finally she built up enough courage and knocked. Damonian came rushing. “Katerina.” That is the only word he was able to say from shock and excitement. He hadn’t been expecting to see her here. Shifting to the side a bit, he gave her more access to walk on in. She took steps allowing herself inside. She closed the door gently standing in the middle of the hallway. Taking a deep breath, he smiled slightly, making direct eye contact with her. “Wow… I missed you Katerina.” She returned a sweet and genuine smile taking a great look at him. “I missed you too. How have you been? It’s been awhile.” He fell in love and became all over again. “It’s not the same without you.” He admitted as he waited patiently for a response. “I know. I feel the same.” He led them into the living room and she followed closely by, finding a seat on the couch. He sat on the opposite end. For a few moments silence surrounded the atmosphere. Neither said a word for a long while until Damonian decided to break it. “What brings you here all of a sudden?” he asked in hopes of starting a conversation. Katerina tapped her chin as she thought about possible reasons. “I wanted to see you. Isn’t it obvious? There is still so much we need to talk about if you do not mind.” He thought that is for the best and a smart idea. “I’d love to talk with you.” She had confessions and truth to come forth about. It is extremely difficult especially since she kept lying to him over and over again. “May we go somewhere more private? I mean it’s absolutely up to you.” He stood up on his feet taking out his hand. She grabbed his hand and gave a firm squeeze. He took her by the shore nearest to the river where waves moved. He stared ahead at the view. “What is it do you want to talk about? I am all ears.” Katerina’s whole body shook like crazy and the goose bumps on her arm appeared to be showing now. “Listen, I only kept secrets from you because I had no choice. I knew you probably hated me. I don’t blame you if you still do. It’s my fault and I take full responsibility for my actions and words. I know apologizing won’t fix anything. I am sorry, Damonian. I hope you can forgive me when the time is right.” Unless he knew what she is referring to then he can’t know whether or not forgiveness can take place. Lately, he couldn’t trust anyone even if they haven’t lost his trust. He was dying to hear this. “Explain to me please.” Staring at the ground, she thought about how to best word her choice of words this time and to not hurt him. “The truth is I am in love with you.” Damonian blinked once and then twice, unable to process what she just heard. Could it be true? Is it a set up? Did someone dare her? He became speechless. He couldn’t form words nor could he say coherent sentences. He sat on the sandy beach making an attempt to wake himself up. She backed away a little giving him space. “I am sorry. Correct me if I am wrong but did you just say you are in love with me? I must have missed that part. Either I missed it or this is a dream you are invading because its impossible for you to be in love with me. You made it clear to me you never were in the first place. So how do you expect me to trust you now? You weren’t honest than. So how do I know you are honest now?” She deserved that and can’t deny it any longer. Taking a stick, he drew in the sand a heart with both of their initials. She glanced over his shoulder taking a look at what he is doing. She scooted closer to him. “You have every right not believe me. I should have just told you how I felt and avoided lying. You know I love you, don’t you?” Reaching to her face, he rested a hand on her cheek stroking it soothingly and softly. He caressed lightly and comfortable. Damonian spoke, “I am madly and deeply in love with you. You have not idea at all. I never gave up on us. I never will. You are worth everything. I love you with my whole heart and soul. I would die for you willingly if I have to. If I need to and for any other reasons. All I wanted was/is to make you happy. Your happiness comes before mine. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Never doubt my love please. No one can, will and is going to fall in love with you as much as I am. If you didn’t want to be in my life, you didn’t have. If you don’t want to be in my life now, it’s definitely your choice. I won’t force you to stay or be or stay. I love you enough to let you go. Remember I am in love with you very much. No one or anything can change how I feel. I love you forever and always. I love you like a person can’t love someone else. All I know is being in love with you. You are the only thing and person that makes sense to me. You are the reason I live and breath. My heart beats for you. You are the one for me. I can’t see myself with anyone else. You make me feel complete. You are my reason for my existence and for all of the things I do. I want you to know all of the now in case something happens and you can’t hear it later. I will never stop loving you for as long as I live. My heart belongs to and is only yours. I have you locked inside forever. You make me happy. You make me smile. You make me glad to be alive. You have a beautiful heart and a wonderful personality. There is something about you that other women lack. No one can take your place and I won’t even let them try to. I am in love with you Katerina. It feels right to be in love with you. I haven’t been so sure of anything else in my whole life. Once again, I am in love with you.” Katerina went in tears immediately. Her tears streamed down her check. It’s the most heartfelt thing anyone has ever said to her. She honestly felt touched. She realized she is in love with him too. He took a finger and wiped the falling tears from her cheeks. He then leaned in to kiss her sweetly and lovingly. He kissed her romantically and passionately closing his eyes as they are in sync with each other. He kissed her deeply and strongly making it pure, real and true. He added intensity and tiny bit of pressure. He gave it his all, best and everything to make the kiss memorable and terrific. He kissed her delicately, tenderly and gracefully. He didn’t want it to end. It’s a dream come true. He felt relieve and satisfied. The kiss now felt like the very first one they shared back in the day. His fingers twirled in his hair. She is all he needs. Leaning closer to his ear, she whispered “I love you Damonian. I am all yours. You had hope and I am so grateful to have you in my life and be apart of it. Thanks for everything. I love you” She repeated as she smiled into the kiss. Both knew this is the beginning of a start to the rest of their lives. “Let’s share a lifetime together.” He said with his confidence. She sighed happily nodding her head. “We can have forever.” That sounded much better. He kissed her happily. Eventually they got married and started a family.



1 comment: