Monday, April 15, 2013

The Significance of Being Different by Kevin Finch


 

 

I’m just a typical black man, as so it seems.
Because real stories only happen in movies and dreams.

But I failed to realize that my speeches were scripts and my actions were scenes.
Playing out everything.
Because life is a movie and diversity is the theme.

Yet, the correct use of culture, character, and communication create credibility in a crisis of good conduct.

Independence is contingent on difference and significance.
So society must work against the hindrance of ignorance to be… different.
Though we are different from the parameters of our minds to the presentation of our face.

Since we all come from one person, I guess we are all one independent race.

  

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you use words, Kevin. I also really liked the alliteration you have going with "correct use of culture, character, and communication create credibility"!

    ReplyDelete